Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Book Cover Debate

So, I've been thinking about changing some of my book covers. Specifically, The Dems Trilogy and The Catalyst Duology.

As some of you may have already noticed, the book images on Amazon don't match the ones on my website/blog. I'm taking the new covers for a test drive. To see if you guys like them better.

Why the sudden change? Well, I am pleased to announce the completion of Shadows Fall. Yep. It's done! I expect it out next week.

I am also participating in NaNoWriMo, because I guess editing one book is not enough work. :)

That book may end up being published at some point (or maybe just find its way onto my blog), but I'll let you all know.

Let me know what you think of the covers. Leave me a comment below or swing by my Facebook or Twitter. I always love to hear from you. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment