Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Newsletter!

So, I just sent out my cover reveal newsletter to my website subscribers. The cover will be posted on here Tuesday. I like to give my subscribers the first peek as a 'thank you' for putting up with me emailing them every couple months. :)

The first chapter will be sent out in next week's newsletter. It will be on here a few days later. If you don't feel like waiting the extra days, feel free to pop by my website and subscribe. The more the merrier. And don't worry, I only email when it's book time. Which it almost is, again!

The Dagger is coming out in a couple weeks! I will post the exact date closer to time. And in next weeks newsletter, of course.

I will send out a newsletter on release day with a link to Amazon. I will also post the info here. I try to be somewhat efficient. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment