Friday, January 2, 2015

The Dems Trilogy (Book Three)

I've started Shadows Fall, the third book of the Dems Trilogy. I'm really excited about this book. It answers all of the unanswered questions from the first two books. Everything comes full circle. I can't say too much (I don't want to ruin the surprise), but I can say the book centers around Farran and Lonan's father, Barraz.

I had fun with the word counter on the last book, so I will do the same for this one. I will keep an updated word count on the bottom right of this blog. Feel free to pop by from time to time to check the progress. 

Also, three awesome ladies have volunteered to beta The Catalyst before it comes out on the 20th. As soon as they are done, the first chapter or two will be up on my blog. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment